The new way to get a mortgage
For too long, getting a mortgage has been harder, more expensive, and more time consuming than it needs to be - and you couldn't be sure you were getting the best deal for you. We're doing things differently.
The old way
Go to bank or call mortgage broker
Face to face appointment
Long process, mountains of paperwork
Wait for decisions.
Traditional mortgage brokers:
- Limited range of lenders.
- Recommendations can take weeks.
- Relying on the broker to get you the best deal.
- Until a broker applies to a lender with all of your details, an agreement in principle can change when a lender fully assesses your credit file. Doing this more than once may affect your credit score.
Directly through a lender:
- Often don't get the best rates.
- If you put in the time, you can get a number of agreements in principle, but these can change when a lender fully assesses your credit file.
- Every time a lender applies for your credit file it has an effect on your credit score.
The new way
Live offers from the mortgage market in 60 seconds
Complete your profile to get updated offers from many lenders
Manage your application online with advice from a qualified mortgage broker
Real time updates, no waiting around.
Fast Secure Online